March is IABC Member Month! Now through April 18, the organization is offering a 20 percent discount on international dues for those renewing, joining, or rejoining.
Membership gives you access to these resources:
- Chapter and regional events, for face-to-face connection and continued learning on topics that span the communication profession.
- The Job Centre, to help land your next big opportunity. IABC members get exclusive access to job listings the first seven days after they’re posted.
- The Hub, to save time and more easily deliver results with at-your-fingertips access to peers and resources from around the world. In the past three months, over 500 discussions have taken place there on more than 100 communication topics.
- Monthly webinars, to help you stay informed and up-to-speed on the latest trends, with instruction from experts in the field. Monthly webinars are for IABC members only and recorded if you can’t join live.
- Online content, like case studies and research from industry thought leaders, to help you stay sharp and informed.
To learn more about IABC Member Month, click here.
The association recognizes this past year has been challenging, so if you’re in professional transition or face other issues, please reach out to the group — firstname.lastname@example.org — and arrangements can be made.
IABC has the resources, community and connection you need to be successful, no matter the stage in your career.
(Note: I’m IABCLA's vice president/president-elect, and I often post updates on chapter happenings.)
I'm Eli Natinsky and I'm a communication specialist. This blog explores my work and professional interests. I also delve into other topics, including media, marketing, pop culture, and technology.